Our Mill Valley store is currently looking to hire a Full Time Barista/Counter Service position.
This position requires multitasking in a busy cafe making and serving fresh juices, smoothies, coffee and tea; familiarity with a variety of organic fruits and vegetables; and some knowledge of organic and natural foods. Our store specializes in organic foods and relies on knowledgeable customer service. We are looking for folks who care about giving great service and who care about food quality and health!
We are Marin’s only independent, full-service, community-based mostly organic grocery stores. We are devoted to healing our food production system, our ecosystem, and sustaining healthy human bodies! We are a highly positive work culture, always seeking to grow and be great for each other and our community. Come play a role in supporting these goals and our community!
* Lots of friendly professional customer service
* Making and serving fresh juices, smoothies, coffee and tea
* Sharing basic knowledge of organic and natural foods
* Serving ice cream by the scoop
* Previous experience as a barista is welcome, but we will train the right person.
* Previous high volume customer service experience
* Passion for health and interest in the organic food movement
* Ability to be on feet all day, moderate lifting and squatting
* Fluency in English required
To take care of our Full Time employees, we:
* provide a Profit Share Bonus program
* provide paid time off
* give a 15% store wide discount
* partner with local merchants to secure discounts for our workers
* support staff growing within the company