Our Mill Valley store is seeking to fill a Full Time Custodial/Maintenance position.
This position keeps the store clean and helps us maintain several waste streams for the betterment of the planet, including green waste and recycling. This is a very positive working environment, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a clean and well-presented store for our community, as well as being an award-winning green business. This is a great store to do janitorial and feel like you’re part of doing something good for the environment and community.
* Cleaning throughout the store
* Maintaining our five-stream waste and recycling program
* Cyclic cleaning projects
* Customer service as needed
* Support floor safety through managing spills
* Previous experience in a physical labor position ideal
* Some customer service experience preferred
* Ability to be on feet all day, with regular bending and squatting
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly, 30 lbs frequently
* Fluency in English required.
To take care of our Full Time employees, we:
* provide a Profit Share Bonus program
* offer medical, dental and vision plans
* provide paid time off
* give a 25% store wide discount
* partner with local merchants to secure discounts for our workers
* support staff growing within the company