Our Fairfax store is seeking a Full Time Refrigerated Foods Stocker.
Our Fridge Department has products that can only be found here, and no where else in Marin. Working in the Fridge Department is a great opportunity to learn a lot about healing foods, food sourcing, local and organic, and the highest ingredient standards.
We are Marin’s only independent, full-service, community-based organic & natural grocery stores. We are devoted to healing our food production system, our ecosystem, and sustaining healthy human bodies! We are a highly positive work culture, always seeking to grow and be great for each other and our community. Come play a role in supporting our goals and our community!
* Unloading, stocking and ferrying product from backstock to the cooler
* Keeping Refrigeration retail shelves fully stocked, rotated and faced
* Giving friendly, helpful, knowledgeable customer service
* Keeping the cooler organized
* Communicating courteously and effectively with team members
* Learning more and more about the products and organic food
* Sincere interest in organic foods and learning about food sourcing
* Strong customer service experience
* Must be comfortable in a cool environment; must be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs regularly. Use of handtrucks, carts, kneeling, reaching, lifting.
* Fluent English required.