Our Mill Valley store is looking for a Full Time Front End Shift Leader.
As a Good Earth Front End Shift Leader, you will help support our large and dynamic Front End, the mainstay of our customer service. This position is best suited for someone who is a natural leader, loves people, enjoys being in service to both staff and customers, and has a strong aptitude for cash handling and technological systems.
- Supporting a staff of 30 people total
- Resolving customer issues
- Modeling and mentoring the highest customer service standards
- Training new employees
- Promoting staff development
- Overseeing department safety
- Previous supervisory experience in retail environment
- Some grocery or natural foods experience preferred
- Knowledge of natural foods products, and a desire to learn more about organic systems
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be on feet all day and occasionally carry up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills.
- Quarterly Profit Share bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 30% storewide discount
- 401(k) plan with employer match