- Quarterly Profit Share bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 15% storewide discount
- 401(k) plan with employer match
Our Mill Valley store is looking for a Full Time Floral Assistant.
As a Good Earth Floral Clerk you will act as an assistant to the Floral department manager. This is a great position for someone who loves people and loves being of service. This position utilizes the skills of organizing, setting up the department, cutting fresh flowers and cleaning up. Help customers select flowers and create flowers arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces to display and sell.
Our store specializes in organic foods and relies on caring and knowledgeable customer service.
- Consistency providing high quality customer service
- Bagging skillfully, retrieve carts, baskets, stock bags, collect bottle returns, make bags of ice
- Maintain hight level of safety awareness and practices
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Flexibility to switch shifts to cover scheduling holes on occasion
- Previous experience in retail environment
- Some floral experience preferred
- Knowledge of natural foods products, and a desire to learn more about organic systems
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be on feet all day
Good Earth is an independent natural and organic grocer with two stores in Marin County, CA. Founded in 1969 with a dream of offering our community high quality, organic food, it’s always been our mission to source products that support the health and sustainability of both people and planet. Over the years, we've grown into a passionate team of over 500, and we’re always on the lookout for applicants that can help us better serve, inspire and educate our community.
We are committed to cultivating a safe and positive work culture that celebrates individuality, encourages teamwork, and allows for a healthy work-life balance.
Let’s grow together!