- Quarterly Profit Share bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 25% storewide discount
- 401(k) plan with employer match
Our Mill Valley store is looking for a Full Time Maintenance/Custodial position.
As a Good Earth Maintenance/Custodial , you will help the maintenance department. We are looking for a person with a solid experience in janitorial and basic maintenance skills. We are a natural foods market committed to organic food and human health, and this is a great work environment and a beautiful building to maintain. The focus of this position is to guide and oversee our janitorial employees, focusing on maintaining the cleanliness of the store, cyclic cleaning projects and minor repairs. We focus on managing our waste & recycling streams to reduce our ecological impact. Basic handy-person skills are of value in this position. English fluency is required. Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred .
Cleaning throughout the store
* Maintaining our five-stream waste and recycling program
* Cyclic cleaning projects
* Customer service as needed
* Support floor safety through managing spills
- Previous supervisory experience in grocery retail environment
- Some grocery or natural foods experience preferred
- Knowledge of natural foods products, and a desire to learn more about organic systems
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be on feet all day
Good Earth is an independent natural and organic grocer with two stores in Marin County, CA. Founded in 1969 with a dream of offering our community high quality, organic food, it’s always been our mission to source products that support the health and sustainability of both people and planet. Over the years, we've grown into a passionate team of over 500, and we’re always on the lookout for applicants that can help us better serve, inspire and educate our community.
We are committed to cultivating a safe and positive work culture that celebrates individuality, encourages teamwork, and allows for a healthy work-life balance.
Let’s grow together!