- Quarterly Profit Share bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 25% storewide discount
- 401(k) plan with employer match
Good Earth in Mill Valley is seeking a Part time Produce Stocker. This position will report to Good Earth’s Produce Manager.
Our Produce department is 100% certified organic - unique in the area! We are looking for experience with produce receiving & setting produce displays, but can train the right person. Good knife skills and knife experience required. Working with produce is a very rewarding experience, as you handle beautiful fresh organic produce, learn about the farms, educate customers, learn about whole food nutrition, and build beautiful, colorful displays.
We are Marin's only independent, full-service, community-based mostly organic grocery stores. We are devoted to healing our food production system, our ecosystem, and sustaining healthy human bodies! We are a highly positive work culture, always seeking to grow and be great for each other and our community. Come play a role in supporting this goal and our community!.
* Receiving morning deliveries as needed
* Organizing produce walk-in fridge
* Prepping product
* Setting displays
* Lots of great customer service
- * Previous high volume customer service experience
* Basic knowledge of produce: identification, nutrition, cooking, etc.
* Some retail produce experience preferred
* Alignment with the organic food movement
* Must be in good condition and be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs, stand on concrete all day, regular reaching
* Basic knife experience and skills
* English required, Spanish skills a plus
Good Earth is an independent natural and organic grocer with two stores in Marin County, CA. Founded in 1969 with a dream of offering our community high quality, organic food, it’s always been our mission to source products that support the health and sustainability of both people and planet. Over the years, we've grown into a passionate team of over 500, and we’re always on the lookout for applicants that can help us better serve, inspire and educate our community.
We are committed to cultivating a safe and positive work culture that celebrates individuality, encourages teamwork, and allows for a healthy work-life balance.
Let’s grow together!