Our Mill Valley store is seeking to fill a Full Time AM Taqueria Service position.
This is a great position for applicants who love people and are experienced in giving outstanding customer service. If you love making great food for a great community, please apply. You’ll be working with the highest quality organic ingredients.
Some experience making burritos, tacos, enchiladas and the like preferred, but we will train the right person. This position is primarily giving great customer service in taking and fulfilling sandwich and/or burrito orders. We are looking for someone who can work well on a team in a dynamic environment and who has a self-motivated, positive-minded work-ethic. Fluency in English required. AM shifts, both weekend days required.
We are Marin’s only independent, full-service, community-based organic & natural grocery stores. We are devoted to healing our food production system, our ecosystem, and sustaining healthy human bodies! We are a highly positive work culture, always seeking to grow and be great for each other and our community. Come play a role in supporting our goals and our community!
• Work the taqueria station taking orders made to go
• Fulfill orders accurately and promptly
• Provide warm, helpful, outstanding customer service
• Follow all food safety regulations
• Cleaning of station
• Previous professional food service experience, especially experience making burritos, tacos, enchiladas, tostadas and more
• Basic knife skills
• A passion for people and giving great service
• Ability to work harmoniously on a team in a dynamic large kitchen
• Be able to stand on feet all day, including occasional moderate lifting, bending, and prepping
• Fluency in English required.
To take care of our Full Time employees, we:
* provide a Profit Share Bonus program
* have medical, dental and vision plans
* provide paid time off
* give a 25% store wide discount
* partner with local merchants to secure discounts for our workers
* support staff growing within the company