Our Fairfax store is currently looking to hire a Full Time Wine & Beer and Cheese Stocker.
If you have knowledge of or interest in natural foods and a passion for wine, beer and cheese, then please apply! This position focuses on helping unload, organize and stock our quality wine and beer sections within our Specialty Cheese and Wine Department. This is a great position to become knowledgeable about producers, sustainable food production, and the rich food culture of wine and beer. Prior knowledge about beer/wine is welcome, but not necessary. This role requires substantial and regular lifting of heavy wines boxes (up to 50 lbs) as part of the stocking routine. Mid-day & closing shifts and one weekend day are required. Fluency in English required.
Good Earth is Marin’s only independent, full-service, community based organic market. We are devoted to healing our food production system, our ecosystem, and sustaining healthy human bodies! Our Specialty department focuses on organic and sustainable products sourced primarily from many of our local farms and wineries. We are a highly positive work culture, always seeking to grow and be great for each other and our community. Come play a role in supporting our goals and our community!
• Receiving, organizing and stocking wine & beer
• Customer service in wine & beer
• Learning about our products
• Supporting Specialty Cheese as needed
• Basic knowledge of wine & beer and cheese
• Strong customer service experience
• Love of helping people and ability to positively contribute to a team
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs at times
• Ability to be on feet all day, engage in regular moderate lifting frequently, ability to handle a knife and do fine manipulation with hands
• Fluency in English