This page is for non-profit organizations seeking approval to table at Good Earth.
Please become familiar with our Tabling Policy and then submit the form below, one submission per store.
When looking for a response, please check your email’s junk folder before recontacting us, particularly if you use Gmail.
• Use of the space outside of Good Earth to interact with our customers is limited to non-profit organizations or for petitioning AND is subject to approval.
• We do not allow the sale of any goods or services, or asking for donations even if it’s for a charity/non-profit.
• Organizations must submit a Tabling Request Form at least ONE WEEK in advance. If approved, you will receive an email with Tabling Reservation Confirmation.
• Tabling is restricted to one organization per day. Organizations are limited to table up to 3 days per week, only 5 days in any 30-day period, with a maximum of 15 days a year at each of our stores. We will not schedule more than 3 days of tabling for any given week, period.
• Tabling is restricted to the Center Blvd entrance at our Fairfax store. Your table must be at least 10 ft from the door off to the side. Customers must have a clear unobstructed path in and out of our entrance. We ask that you remain seated at your table. We will provide the table and chairs.
• Appropriate signage of your particular non-profit on the table is required. This will benefit our customers by allowing them to identify your organization from a short distance. (If you are a petitioner with multiple issues or agenda items, you will be required to use our sign that reads, “Petitioner Seeking Signatures.”)
• We reserve reserves the right to revoke permission for tabling at any time, including while the organization is on premises, due to customer complaints or other issues.
ONE WEEK NOTICE REQUIRED • NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
• Please print out the confirmation email and bring it with you on the day of your tabling. When looking for a response, please check your email’s junk folder before recontacting us, particularly if you use Gmail.
• Upon arriving at the store to table, go to our Customer Service Counter at our Fairfax store and check in with a member of our management team to receive your Good Earth Tabler’s Card. It will be on a lanyard which you should wear around your neck. Members of our management team use this to identify approved tablers. If a member of your tabling crew is not displaying this card, you may inadvertently be asked to leave.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN OUR EAST PARKING LOT!
USE THE WEST END OF OUR WEST LOT (BEYOND JAVA HUT).
“CLOSE” PARKING FOR UNLOADING ONLY.