This page is for vendors seeking approval to sample at Good Earth.
You are required to FIRST CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO our Vendor Demo Policy, BEFORE YOU submit the form at the bottom.
When looking for a response, please check your email’s junk folder before recontacting us, particularly if you use Gmail.
Vendor Demo Policy
• ALLOW 14 DAYS FOR APPROVAL – NO EXCEPTIONS! No phone calls or store visits to check on your demo scheduling request. If you ignore our request to wait 14 days for approval before contacting us, your request will be cancelled.
• Only ONE demo per month per vendor with a maximum of six demos a year at each location.
• Use of the space inside of Good Earth to interact with our customers is limited to vendors sampling only products we carry AND is subject to approval. We do not allow the sale of any goods or services. We do not allow your asking for donations even if it’s for charity/non-profit. Free sample and product information only.
• Vendors must submit a Demo Request Form at least ONE month in advance. Allow 14 days for approval. If approved, you will receive a second email with Demo Reservation Confirmation. Please print out the confirmation email and bring it with you on the day of your demo. NO PHONE CALLS OR STORE VISITS TO CHECK ON YOUR DEMO SCHEDULING REQUEST.
• Demoing spaces and times are limited. Spaces and times vary depending on department, alignment with our values, and Good Earth’s marketing calendar.
• Demoing is restricted to inside our store. We have two specific demo locations in our Fairfax store and (TBD) in Mill Valley. Vendor representatives are limited to two people that must stay near their table. Vendors must bring their own table (no larger than 4’ x 2’). PLEASE NOTE: There is no electricity available on the sales floor.
• Stock: Vendors/Demo Personnel must bring their own samples (do not expect to buy products from Good Earth, and do not ship product to Good Earth for your demo use – we do not receive product for demos). Buyers and/or distributors must be reminded 7 days in advance to purchase accordingly to ensue enough store stock during the demo.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING OUR DEMO POLICY. IF YOU DISREGARD OUR POLICY, YOUR DEMO WILL BE CANCELLED.
• Please print out your confirmation email and bring it with you on the day of your demo.
• Upon arriving at the store, go to our Customer Service Counter with your Demo Reservation Confirmation email and check in with our Floor Manager for demo placement.
ONE MONTH NOTICE REQUIRED – NO EXCEPTIONS! NO PHONE CALLS. VENDOR DEMOS ARE A PRIVILEGE AT GOOD EARTH. IF YOU IGNORE OUR POLICY, YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE APPROVED. YOUR CARE AND CONSIDERATION IN RESPECTING OUR POLICY, GIVES US ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL CARE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW OUR CLEARLY STATED POLICY ABOVE, WE DO NOT FEEL THAT YOU WILL RESPECT OUR SPACE AND OUR CUSTOMERS, THUS WE WILL NOT APPROVE YOUR DEMO BECAUSE OF OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. AGAIN, READ AND KNOW OUR POLICY, BEFORE YOU REQUEST A DEMO.
FAIRFAX STORE: Do not park in our east parking lot! Park west of our store at the far end of the parking lot (on the other side of Java Hut). “Close” parking for unloading only.