Vendor Demo Request Form
SHARE YOUR PRODUCT WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
You are required to read and agree to our Vendor Demo Policy before you submit the form at the bottom. When looking for a response, please check your email’s junk folder before recontacting us, particularly if you use Gmail.
Vendor Demo Requests must be submitted one month in advance. Please allow 14 days for approval. No phone calls please.
- Only ONE demo per month per vendor with a maximum of six demos a year at each location.
- Use of the space inside of Good Earth to interact with our customers is limited to vendors sampling only products we carry AND is subject to approval. We do not allow the sale of any goods or services. We do not allow your asking for donations even if it’s for charity/non-profit. Free sample and product information only.
- Demoing spaces and times are limited. Spaces and times vary depending on department, alignment with our values, and Good Earth’s marketing calendar.
- Demoing is restricted to inside our store. We have two specific demo locations in our Fairfax store and (TBD) in Mill Valley. Vendor representatives are limited to two people that must stay near their table. Vendors must bring their own table (no larger than 4’ x 2’).
- Stock: Vendors/Demo Personnel must bring their own samples (do not expect to buy products from Good Earth, and do not ship product to Good Earth for your demo use – we do not receive product for demos). Buyers and/or distributors must be reminded 7 days in advance to purchase accordingly to ensue enough store stock during the demo.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is no electricity available on the sales floor.
- Please print out the confirmation email and bring it with you on the day of your tabling. When looking for a response, please check your email’s junk folder before recontacting us, particularly if you use Gmail.
- If you are tabling at the Fairfax store, use the west end of our west parking lot (beyond Java Hut). Close parking is for unloading only!
- Upon arriving at the store to table, go to our Customer Service Counter at our Fairfax store and check in with a member of our management team to receive your Good Earth Tabler’s Card. It will be on a lanyard which you should wear around your neck. Members of our management team use this to identify approved tablers. If a member of your tabling crew is not displaying this card, you may inadvertently be asked to leave.
- If “No Show” we will remove your organization from future consideration.