- Quarterly Profit Share bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 25% storewide discount
- 401(k) plan with employer match
Our Mill Valley store is looking for a Part Time Grocery Stocker.
This position focuses customer service and keeping our 95% organic and GMO-free grocery shelves fully stocked and looking beautiful. We are seeking someone who has some knowledge of natural foods, strong customer service skills and experience, organizing skills, and the ability to lift up to 40 lbs. This position stocks our frozen shelves as well as our dry grocery aisles. You will continue to learn about organic food, ingredient standards, special dietary needs and food sourcing issues.
* Unloading, stocking and ferrying product from back stock to the retail shelves
* Keeping retail & frozen shelves fully stocked, rotated and faced
* Giving friendly, helpful, knowledgeable customer service
* Keeping back stock organized
* Communicating courteously and effectively with team members
* Learning more and more about the products and organic food
* Previous retail experience and/or strong customer service experience
* Some grocery or natural foods experience preferred
* Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks effectively
* Ability to be on feet all day, and lift up to 40 lbs regularly
* Fluent English required
Good Earth is an independent natural and organic grocer with two stores in Marin County, CA. Founded in 1969 with a dream of offering our community high quality, organic food, it’s always been our mission to source products that support the health and sustainability of both people and planet. Over the years, we've grown into a passionate team of over 500, and we’re always on the lookout for applicants that can help us better serve, inspire and educate our community.
We are committed to cultivating a safe and positive work culture that celebrates individuality, encourages teamwork, and allows for a healthy work-life balance.
Let’s grow together!