Store Policies & Services
Store Policies & Services
We encourage you to let us special order products for you. This helps us learn what our customers want us to carry. A deposit may be requested when special ordering higher priced items we do not normally carry, or for items ordered in large quantity.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also take ATM (debit) cards and provide a small cashback service.
We accept local checks only.
- Current phone number and address must be written on the check.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- We do have a 3rd party check system in place: TeleCheck.
All coupons must be printed; we do not accept coupons in the form of photos, screenshots or mobile device coupons.
- Good Earth does not accept coupons for other stores.
- We accept only manufacturer coupons.
- Good Earth reserves the right to refuse any coupons in its sole discretion.
- All coupons, including internet printed coupons must follow standard industry format, which include the listing of a serial number, a readable bar code, expiration date.
- Manufacturer coupons printed off the internet must indicate they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacturer’s address on the printed coupon.
- Coupons are not able to be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons retain no cash value; no cash back if a coupon exceeds to value of a product.
Good Earth credits you 5¢ per reusable bag of any size. As participants in Marin’s bag ordinance, Good Earth will charge 10¢ per large paper grocery bag. Customers using EBT cards or “food stamps” will not be charged for bags. Good Earth’s Fairfax store will donate bag fees to local non-profit Sustainable Fairfax’s work towards zero waste. Let’s work together to reach the Town of Fairfax’s Goal of Zero Waste by 2020. Please join the movement to BYO-Bag. More info at Zero Waste Marin >
By accessing the web site at https://www.genatural.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. or a Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Good Earth Natural Foods, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.