At Good Earth, ensuring the safety of both our staff and customers is a top priority, and we are taking a number of steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our stores. Read on to learn more about how we are adapting our business to best serve the community.
Open Daily 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
In accordance with California state guidelines, masks are recommended for guests when entering our stores, regardless of vaccination status.
Online grocery ordering is live! Curbside pick up is available in both stores, and delivery is available in Fairfax, San Anselmo, Mill Valley, Sausalito, and more.
Self-Serve Kitchen Offerings
Our Hot Bar and Soup Bar are currently closed. Our Fairfax Salad Bar reopened on Tuesday, February 15th. Our Mill Valley Salad Bar will reopen in early March. Our Chef’s Case, Sandwich Station, Taqueria, and Wok Bar are open.
We are accepting reusable grocery bags, reusable produce bags, and reusable bulk containers in our stores. We ask that customers refrain from shopping directly into their personal grocery bags, and instead use a cart or a basket.
We are not yet accepting personal cups and containers in our Cafe and Kitchen, or our other service counters.
Additional Precautionary Measures:
- Our team sanitizes shopping carts and baskets after every use
- We sanitize styluses at our payment portals after every use. We also accept Apple Pay
- We’ve installed acrylic barriers at our checkstands, express registers, customer service desks, and cafe registers
- All active and passive food sampling is currently suspended
- We’ve increased cleaning efforts throughout our stores, with a focus on high-touch areas
- We’ve instituted daily symptom screenings for every staff member at the start of every shift
- We’re providing regular training and updates to staff around COVID-19 prevention and transmission, including the importance of social distancing and proper hand-washing
- To help ensure social distancing, we’ve created alternative break areas